Learn how to surf in San Diego
Learn how to surf in San Diego with Surfari Surf School! We offer daily lessons from our convenient location in Mission Beach, California.
• Free use of surfboard and leash
• Free use of wetsuit and/or rashguard t-shirt
• 1-hour of practice time after the instructor’s lesson
• Bathrooms, lockers, security, and excellent customer service in the surf shop
• Group Surf Lesson – $55 – 5 to 1 instructor to student ratio
• Semi-Private Lesson – $65 – 2 to 1 instructor to student ratio
• Private Surf Lesson – $85 – 1 to 1 instructor to student ratio
• 7 days a week
• 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm
• 1.5 hours
We’re dedicated to teaching you how to surf. If you want to learn surfing, participate in a surf camp, or rent surf equipment, you’ve come to the right place. We offer services coast to coast in San Diego, California and Daytona Beach, Florida.