Join a San Diego surf camp
Surfari Surf Camps in San Diego are for people of all ages. We group students according to their ability using the buddy system. Campers enjoy a 4:1 student to instructor ratio and surfs with a partner while the surfing instructor coaches and helps you catch the best waves.
• Free use of surfboard and leash
• Free use of wetsuit and rashguard t-shirt
• 1-hour of practice time after camp
• Water, bathrooms, lockers, security, and excellent customer service in the surf shop
• Monday – Friday
• $250 per person for a total of 5 days
• 9:30am – 12:30pm, 3 hours per day
We’re dedicated to teaching you how to surf. If you want to learn surfing, participate in a surf camp, or rent surf equipment, you’ve come to the right place. We offer services coast to coast in San Diego, California and Daytona Beach, Florida.