Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) in Daytona Beach is an awesome experience. Book a stand up paddle lesson with Surfari Surf School to learn this fun & safe sport.
• Free use of SUP board and paddle
• Free use of wetsuit and/or rashguard t-shirt
• 1-hour of guided instruction and 1 hour of practice time when the lesson is over
• Bathrooms, lockers, security, and excellent customer service in the surf shop
• Group SUP Lesson – $50 – 5 to 1 instructor to student ratio
• Semi-private SUP Lesson – $55 – 2 to 1 instructor to student ratio
• Private SUP Lesson – $75 – 1 to 1 instructor to student ratio
• 7 days a week
• 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm
• 1.5 hours
We’re dedicated to teaching you how to surf. If you want to learn surfing, participate in a surf camp, or rent surf equipment, you’ve come to the right place. We offer services coast to coast in San Diego, California and Daytona Beach, Florida.